Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 12, 2015 Saturday

I officially listed my house for sale this week.  Am I crazy listing a house for sale in December?  I listed it knowing that I probably will not have much activity until early spring and that is o.k. with me.  I am having some work done inside the house in the next two weeks.  The master bath needs a new counter/sink top and just other minor repairs.  Then there are several other repairs needed but nothing time consuming or very expensive.

My oldest daughter still has furniture left inside the house.  She is supposed to be moving into her new home the 20th of December but I don't think that is going to happen.  I drove by the new house yesterday and there is so much to be done and I really think it will be closer to the first of the year before they get moved in.

Things are slowing down and I am so ready for a quieter and slower life style.  I want to get back into the sewing room and sew, sew, sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment