Friday, November 13, 2015

November 13, 2015 Friday

I was very, very busy today taking care of business regarding the move to the apartment.  Afterward I spend the day moving items and never had the radio or TV on all day.  Most unusual for me.  I then heard the news of what has happened in Paris and my heart just ached for all those involved in this terrible, terrible violence.  My prayers are with the people of France and especially to those who have lost loved ones.


Today boxes were emptied and brought back to the house to be reloaded.  I am going to be so happy in my little apartment with no responsibilities for the care of a house and yard.  Tomorrow some of my children are coming over to help,  beginning with the cleaning out of the shed.  We hope to get some of the light items moved over tomorrow and then the movers will be here on Wednesday.
Also, today, a friend of a friend and a helper moved a heavy computer desk and file cabinet out of the bonus room and hauled it off to the dump.  I love living in a small town as we truly help each other whenever we see a need.  Thank you Donna, Tommy and Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment