Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10, 2015, Tuesday

This has just been one of "those days".  I think if I could go out in the backyard and howl like a dog I would feel better At least I would release my stress.  Don't know what my neighbors would say, however.  A "friend" told me yesterday she would be over this morning about 9:00 to pick up two boxes of supplies that belong to one of our quilt groups.  At 10:30 she was a no show and I had a quick errand to run which I did.  Then the apartments call to tell me the apartment would not be ready on Thursday due to a breakdown in communications with the cleaning crew.  But it will be ready Friday morning provide I would not walk on the bedroom carpet as the carpet cleaners would clean the carpet first thing Friday morning.  So I just gritted my teeth and said ok that I would work in the kitchen while they cleaned the carpet.  Move in by movers is scheduled next week so I have been packing  boxes all day.  Still no show from my friend.  At 1:30 she called to say she was on her way over.  It is now 2:48 and still no friend.  One of my pet peeves in life is when a person tells me they are going to do something and then not do it and they do not call to say they are running late or cannot do whatever it was they were going to do.  Yes, I am tired.  Yes, I am ready for this move to be over with.  Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, please, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment