Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gatlinburg Trip, Again

I had posted a blog earlier this month about my visit with my daughter to Gatlinburg and had "borrowed" two pictures from a State of Tn. website.  It was not a happy experience, the borrowing, not the trip.  I apparently have brought some type of adware into my computer and now every picture that comes up on my computer  has an icon in the left corner showing a small black circle with a white magnifying glass.  When you hover over the magnifying glass you bring up an ad from some source that I have never heard of.  I have run virus protection and nothing shows up as a virus.  I will have to wait until one of the younger generation comes to visit and let them see if they can resolve the issue.

Back to my Gatlinburg trip, it was wonderful.  I did not have to worry about driving, making wrong turns or finding a place to eat or stay.  It was all taken care of.  Gatlinburg is a busy city but the surrounding mountains are beautiful.  On our return trip we came home through the Smokey Mountain National Park and it was breathtakingly beautiful.  One of the best things about the trip was we stopped at three quilt stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment