Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Clean Up Day

We had a good Christmas, not great, but good.  We have so many family members who are ill or have issues until my heart was heavy this Christmas season.  But we had three of our children for lunch on Christmas day and that was especially nice.

Last night I made my "to do" list for this morning.  And every time I went by it today I had to add another "to do".  Slowly I am marking off items on the list.  My sweetman has been helping me this morning and I really appreciate that.

Decorations are down and put up, bathrooms cleaned and wash is going.

Today was my "Nicholson" quilt day but we awoke to heavy rains this morning and I just decided best to stay inside.  So I working hard on that list and hopefully I will have it completed by lunch and get upstairs after lunch for some serious sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Taking a break from my own "to do" list for the day, now that we're back at home. Laundry, general cleaning, and whatever else I end up getting myself into!
    We haven't taken down our decorations yet but that'll be my husband and son's job next week.
    Hope you're day is well. :)

    ReplyDelete