Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Unfinished Quilts List

At the end of 2010 I made a list of my unfinished quilts.  Here is the list as of today.  I will finished some of these quilts in 2012 but that Grandmothers Flower Garden may never get finished.  It is my least favorite quilt in progress and I have lost interest.  But maybe one day I will pick it up again and work on it.  So here is the list.


UNFINISHED QUILTING PROJECTS TO FINISH IN 2011

Dresden Plate
Decided to
Rip apart
And redo
sashing





Baltimore Alb
Hand quilting
This and hope
To finish 2012






Basket Baby
Finished 2011








Xmas table runner
Finished 2011








B. Hunter Quilt
Completed
Jan 2011







String Quilt
Completed
May 2011
Dan’s quilt






Quilt Panel
Basted and
Ready to quilt







#1 Pinwheel
Completed
2011
Pat’s






#2 Pinwheel
Completed
Oct 2011
Pat’s






Beatitudes
Can’t find
Blocks but
I know they
Are someplace





Grandmothers Flower Garden
May never
Finish this
Quilt!



1 comment:

  1. That's quite a list!
    I remember my Mother working on Grandmother's Flower Garden. Paper-piecing and hand sewing each piece. I know she worked on it for some time but for whatever reason, she stopped working on it and never completed it. She still has all the pieces saved in a box, or at least I know she still had them several years ago.
    I haven't been working on my quilt, but think I'll start again after the holidays and things aren't quite so hectic.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete