Friday, November 4, 2011

Maybe this Christmas

I am working on a Christmas runner/wall hanging. Sorry no pictures, maybe later. Last night after my Sweetman was in bed I was able to get in about an hour of sewing. This piece has applique that I did with Heat and Bond lite. Now I am appliqueing on the machine with a button hole stitch. Since I now have converted the dining room into a mini sewing area I may just hang the piece for this Christmas.

My Sweetman is doing well. His disease has hit a status quo level and does not seem to be escalating for which I am delighted. We are having fun days getting out every day to go somewhere. His favorite trip is a drive up to the mountains. I want to go back during the Christmas holidays as I think he will really enjoy all of the decorations and lights.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll post pictures of what you're working on. Your work is always so beautiful and it's always nice to see what you're latest project is!
    Glad to hear your husband is doing well and I hope you'll be able to take that drive to see all the pretty Christmas lights. That's always a fun thing to do, and makes me feel like a little kid again!
    Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good all the time. I'm so happy to hear you Sweetman is doing better. I'll be praying for continued improved health.
    I think Christmas lights are one of my favorite things about Christmas. I'm like Denise, it makes me feel like a little kid again too!

    ReplyDelete