Friday, July 17, 2009


This is a quilt, or part of a quilt, that I am currently working on. Seems to last forever sewing it together! It is from Bethany Reynolds, Magic Stack and Whack, book. I fell in love with the fabric and have really enjoyed sewing it together. But you really have to be careful sewing the blocks together as you have different blocks for different positions on the quilt. I study the block, lay it out to sew, sew it together, study the block instructions again (just to make sure it has been sewn correctly) and then label the block. I think I have six more rows and it will be sewn together. I will then measure the quilt and determine if I am going to add a border. It is turning out to be another monster quilt for the high queen size bed. Hey Ann---put me on your list for the longarm. A joyful noise is pleasing to His ear.

1 comment:

  1. Dot, this absolutely gorgeous! I will be happy to quilt it for you!

    ReplyDelete