Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vacuum Cleaners

Sorry, no picture today. But I want to vent on vaccum cleaners. Why did they go to bagless cleaners? They are so messy! And oh those poor people who have asthma, how do they handle cleaning them out. And why is a HEPA filter needed. Why not a washable filter. And why do HEPA filters cost enought to go out and enjoy lunch?

I am on my third cleaner in less than ten years. One of those I did break myself! But now the one I am using is slowly going bad. So I am looking for a replacement. But who sells a cleaner with a throw away bag?

I do not need a $500 cleaner. I want something that has a long cord, will do a great suction and light weight so I can handle it if I have to carry it upstairs.

Not too much to ask So if you have a recommendation, please post it on my blog.
I need help!

Happy Quilting (when I am not cleaning out the dumb cleaner)

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    Excellent Information about vacuum cleaners i like it thanks for this blog

    vacuum cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vacuum motor consists of electrical components attached to a fan or multiple fans. When the fans spin, a partial vacuum is created and the pressure inside the vacuum cleaner drops below the ambient (or existing) air pressure in the room. Because air pressure is higher outside the vacuum cleaner than inside, air rushes through the vacuum cleaner. vacuum cleaner reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. best upright vacuum for pet hair

    ReplyDelete